- About TTAO
- TTAO Business
- Contest Managers
- Contest Resources
- TTAO Connect
- TTAO News
- C. Lee Turner Real Change Award
The first TTAO Adjudicator Training of the season begins soon! If you reside in the El Paso area or the Valley, the December 9 – 10, 2022, virtual training is for you!
Registration begins November 15th and ends November 25, 2022.
We are excited and hope to see you there!
DATES/LOCATIONS: Friday, December 9, 2022 and Saturday, December 10, 2022
To be considered, all applicants must do the following:
1. Go to https://www.ttao.org/core-values/ and read the “TTAO Core Values” and also scroll down to read “TTAO’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.”
2. Go to https://youtu.be/jGEIFtZ1THAand watch TTAO’s introductory video on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training
DEADLINE TO APPLY: TTAO will accept applications until Tuesday, November 22, 2022. Applicants are encouraged to apply early during the application period. Applicants will be notified by Monday, December 5 they have been selected.
Participants are required to be available both days, have their cameras on at all times, and remain throughout the duration of the training.
Eligible judges MAY NOT be involved in the direction of an official UIL One-Act play entry during the academic year in which they serve as a judge. This applies at ANY level (high school or middle school). All potential judges must submit an application to be approved for participation. Potential judges should possess the following:
Undergraduate degree in theatre* AND at least one of the following:
• 5 or more years of post-degree professional theatre experience
• 5 or more years of post-degree educational theatre experience
• and/or advanced degree in theatre
*Potential adjudicators who do not possess a degree in theatre but who have VERY significant educational theatre experience will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
There is no fee for the workshop, however, following the workshop, new Adjudicators will be required to pay a TTAO $50 membership fee online to be added to the judges’ list, as well as complete an online bio to finalize their eligibility. Questions may be directed to Yvonne Phillips-Dupree: Phillipsdupreeyvonne@gmail.com.